The Best Live Casinos in Australia
If you want to gamble from your home and, at the same time, are looking for a more true-life experience, we know what the best option for you will be: Live Casinos (aka Live Dealer casinos). The best of the online and physical worlds have merged in them: they have the accessibility and convenience of the digital platforms and live interactions with professional croupiers and other gamblers – the most enjoyable attributes of gambling at land-based casinos.
A Live Dealer casino is a type of online casino that offers real-time streaming of table games: Live Online Roulette, Poker, Baccarat, and Live online Blackjack. The games are played in a studio or at a physical casino, and they are broadcast over the internet to players from any country all across the globe. Live Dealer casinos allow players to communicate with each other and with the dealer, just as they would in a traditional brick-and-mortar casino. The main difference is that players place bets using digital chips and virtual betting tables that they see on the screens of their devices.
The best live casinos offer the most popular casino games traditionally played against a Dealer or that require a croupier’s assistance, such as live casino Roulette and its variations (European, American, etc.), Baccarat, Poker and its variations, live Blackjack.
Live Dealer casinos use cutting-edge technology to provide a realistic and secure gaming experience. They stream high-quality video footage of the action taking place at physical casino tables. This means that players can see every detail of the game, from the spin of the roulette wheel to the dealing of cards during a round of Live Dealer Blackjack.
Live casino games vs video casino games
In comparison to regular online casinos, the Best Live Casinos in Australia 2022:
- are not available 24/7 and may have a schedule;
- are not as numerous;
- don’t have computer algorithms and random number generators determining game results;
- don’t have online slots and other games that don’t require human interactions or a dealer’s assistance;
- can’t be speeded up: everything is happening in real time, you are playing against a human being;
- have better quality when played on bigger screens: desktops or tablets;
- will require a more stable Internet connection and use more data;
- they may not work smoothly without a fast Wi-Fi connection;
- usually don’t have demo versions of their games. So, Live Roulette or Blackjack Live are not likely to be available for a free trial.
Even though Live Dealer casinos come with some restrictions, we hope it is easy to see why they are growing in popularity all over the world. Live Dealer casinos, in fact, bring a piece of a real casino into your home, that’s why they are considered the most fun way to gamble online.